Anesthesia for Urological Surgery
At Windy City Anesthesia we understand the needs of the urologist who requires the support of a specialist for the administration of Anesthesia for Urological Surgery from a Lithotripsy to a vasectomy.
The application of anesthesia for urological surgery requires advanced knowledge due to the various techniques that exist and types of anesthesia that exist such as:
• Anesthesia for bladder and prostate
• Anesthesia for renal surgery
• Urethral anesthesia and genital surgery
• Anesthesia for laparoscopic urological surgery
• Urological emergency anesthesia
The most used techniques for anesthesia for urological surgery are:
• Combination of the above
Windy City Anesthesia has highly trained instruments, facilities and personnel to offer this service to all those urologists who require urological surgery.